The fee for each student are calculated according to the instrumental level of the student. The fees for the regular program include all the modules for which the student is registered.
Yearly fees in NIS for academic year 2019/2020
|Levels prep - 1 (as part of the group lesson system)||3000 NIS|
Levels prep - 3
Levels 4 - 6
|Levels 7 - 8||5600 NIS|
|Advanced Diploma||5600 NIS|
Individual lesson 30 minutes weekly
|Bustan al Musiqa Program||1800 NIS|
|Music Activities Program||Depending on Activities|
General regulations for fees
First time applicants pay a non-refundable application fee of 100 NIS.
Continuing students must pay a registration fee equal to 10% of their fees along with their yearly registration application, in order to reserve their place. This amount will be deducted from their fees, however it is non-refundable if the student withdraws before the start of the academic year, or if the student loses his/her place at the ESNCM due to failure to pay the first fee instalment. If the student's application to register is rejected by the ESNCM, the registration fee will be returned.
- Annual Fees may be paid in two equal installments according to the following schedule (the second payment should be by postdated cheque):
10 July deadline for paying the first installment of fees 10 November
deadline for paying the second installment of fees
- Students will not be given their teaching schedule until the total fee has been received, either in cash or through postdated cheques.
- If a student has difficulty in meeting the reqiurement to pay the fees in two installments, he/she should write to the branch director to request an increase in the number of installments. It is possible to increase the number of installments to five, the last of which should be paid not later than the end of December.
- A continuing student who has not re-registered for the next academic year by 15 April will be considered administratively as a new student and will have to pay the application fee.
- If a student withdraws from a theoretical or group module, this does not result in a reduction in the fees.
- If a regular student adds extra theoretical or group modules, this does not result in an increase in the fees.
- If a student withdraws from the ESNCM before the start of the academic year, he/she is entitled to a refund of 90% of the annual fee.
- If a student withdraws from the ESNCM within 1 month of the start of the academic year, he/she must pay one third of the annual fee.
- If a student withdraws from the ESNCM more than 1 month into the academic year, he/she must pay the full annual fee.
If a student wishes to transfer from the regular to the amateur program after the start of the academic year, the following will apply:
|Date of transfer||Fees amount|
|30/9/2019||Amateur Program fees + 20% of the difference between Regular and Amateur fProgram ees|
|30/11/2019||Amateur Program fees + 30% of the difference between Regular and Amateur Program fees|
|from 1/12/2019||Full fees for the Regular Program|
A student may transfer from the Amatuer Program to the Regular Program within one month of the start of the academic year. Full fees for the Regular Program will apply. It is not possible to transfer from the Amateur Program to the Regular Program after the first month of teaching in the academic year.
It is possible for any student to apply for a financial scholarship, which may amount to part or all of the fees. Scholarship application forms are available at all the branches, and must be submitted not later than 15th April for continuing students, and along with the registration applcation for new students.
The scholarship committee in each branch is independent of the ESNCM administration, and advises the administration in allocating scholarships, based on the following criteria:
- The family income of the student, and the general financial situation of the family.
- The budget available in the scholarships fund.
- The commitment and academic progress of the student during the previous year (for continuing students).
- The number of family members
- The number of family members who are students of the ESNCM.
- The Program for which the student is regustered (priority is given to those on the Regular Program)
- The age of the student (priority is given to younger students)
- The instrument on which the student is studying or wishes to study (the ESNCM allocates these priorities on an annual basis)
* Automatic 10% discount in fees for any siblings studying at ESNCM