The fee for each student are calculated according to the instrumental level of the student. The fees for the regular program include all the modules for which the student is registered.
Yearly fees in NIS for academic year 2016/17
|Levels prep - 1 (as part of the group lesson system)||3000 NIS|
Levels prep - 3
Levels 4 - 6
(Individual lessons, minimum 45 minutes per week)
|Levels 7 - 8 (Individual lessons, 60 minutes per week)||5200 NIS|
Individual lesson 30 minutes weekly
|Bustan al Musiqa Program||1800 NIS|
NB**** There are special fee reductions for students of the Nablus and Gaza branches. For details contact the branches.
General regulations for fees
First time applicants pay a non-refundable application fee of 100 NIS.
- Annual Fees may be paid in two installments according to the following schedule:
10 May deadline for paying the first installment of fees 10 November
deadline for paying the second installment of fees
- Students who pay their full fees on time in one installment will be entitled to a discount of 10%.
- Students will not be given their teaching schedule until the first installment of the fees has been received.
- Late payment of the fees will result in a fine of 10% of the required amount.
- If a student has difficulty in meeting the reqiurement to pay the fees in two installments, he/she should write to the branch director to request an increase in the number of installments.
- A continuing student who has not re-registered for the next academic year by 9 April will be considered administratively as a new student and will have to pay the application fee.
The payment of the first installment of the fees confirms a new student's place at the ESNCM.
- If a student withdraws from a theoretical or group module, this does not result in a reduction in the fees.
- If a regular student adds extra theoretical or group modules, this does not result in an increase in the fees.
- If a student withdraws from the ESNCM before the start of the academic year, he/she is entitled to a refund of 90% of the annual fee.
- If a student withdraws from the ESNCM within 1 month of the start of the academic year, he/she must pay one third of the annual fee.
- If a student withdraws from the ESNCM more than 1 month into the academic year, he/she must pay the full annual fee.
It is possible for any student to apply for a financial scholarship, which may amount to ¼, ½, ¾ or all of the fees. Scholarship application forms are available at all the branches, and must be submitted not later than 9th April.
The scholarship committee in each branch is independent of the ESNCM administration, and advises the administration in allocating scholarships, based on the following criteria:
- The family income of the student, and the general financial situation of the family.
- The budget available in the scholarships fund.
- The instrument on which the student is studying or wishes to study, since there are some scholarships designated for certain instruments.
- Scholarships may be awarded to especially talented students and those who have made exceptional progress in previous years.
- The commitment of the student during the previous year (for continuing students).
- The number of family members.
- The number of family members who are students of the ESNCM.
* Automatic 10% discount if fees are paid on time in one installment
* Automatic 25% discount in fees for the 2nd sibling studying at ESNCM
* Automatic 50% discount in fees for the 3rd sibling studying at ESNCM
* Automatic 25% discount in fees for second instrument study