support

Since its establishment, the Edward Said National Conservatory of Music has relied mainly on the support of friends, philanthropists, and international and local organizations for its sustainability and development. Although about 27% of its annual running budget is covered by student fees, the other 73% remains to be covered. Generous individuals, local and international organizations who believe in our pioneering work and in our vision have been supporting the ESNCM.

 

But as our project grows and continues to develop, it will need the continued support of our friends as well as the support of new friends.

 

There are various ways that you can support the ESNCM and its work. By doing so, you will be supporting the development of Palestinian culture, civil society and the pillars of the future Palestine. 

  • Make a general donation which the ESNCM will use according to its needs.
  • Sponsor a student partially or fully. Information about the recipient will be sent to you regularly.
  • Support a project partially or fully. You will be updated specifically about that project.
  • Buy the ESNCM CDs and publications.

Please contact us to specify which area you would like to support. You can transfer your donation to the following account:

BENEFICIARY NAME: The National Conservatory of Music – Birzeit University
 
BANK OF PALESTINE, MASYOUN BRANCH
RAMALLAH, WEST BANK, PALESTINIAN TERRITORIES
BANK NO.: 89
BRANCH NO.: 471
Account No : 601051
SWIFT CODE: PALSPS22
IBAN NO (USD): PS59PALS047106010510013000000

If you are in the USA you can send a tax deductible donation through ANERA. Contact Hani AlMadhoun, Director of Donor Development. Tel: +1-202-266-9711

You can also make a donation through our partner charity in the UK, the Friends of the ESNCM - UK

Thank you for helping us to make music happen in Palestine